We build better athletes with the best-individualized sports performance program in town.
At E Street, we help any athlete remove limits and reach new levels! We'll also build young athletes to develop athleticism with speed, strength, and stamina with injury prevention in mind. We prioritize form using research-based training protocols for each athlete.
Each program is directed by E Street's Strength & Conditioning Coach Jason England, who will help build a combination of strength training, speed and agility training, power training, skill-related drills, flexibility, and balance training for each athlete and sport they play.
Coach England works closely with local sports organizations, schools, and teams, administering the appropriate evaluations and tests before training youth in a safe E Street Community Center environment.
- Improve physical fitness
- Build strong mental well-being
- Learn social skills and teamwork
- Understand discipline and goal setting
- Construct character and sportsmanship
- Develop healthy lifestyle habits
- Grow personal confidence and resilience
- Increase problem-solving life skills
- Learn adaptability through games
- Reduce long-term health concerns
2x per week, $160 a month
3x per week, $240 a month
"Jason always encourages me to improve; he pushes, guides, and helps me push past my max. I would recommend Jason as a trainer. He is not only a trainer but an amazing mentor. He helps you navigate struggles while helping you become stronger as an athlete."
- Sydney McMurdie, Twin Falls High School athlete, signed to the 2023 University of Minnesota Softball Team
1751 Elizabeth Blvd. Twin Falls, ID 83301 | (208) 733-4384