Gemstone Climbing Scholarship Fund
In partnership with the United Way of South-Central Idaho, Gemstone Climbing Center seeks to join and contribute to the United Way Community Schools Initiative by introducing climbing, yoga, and fitness to our community as lifelong activities that support mental and physical wellness. We aim to provide opportunities for disadvantage youth and families as well as individuals with physical, cognitive, and social disabilities. Gemstone believes that everybody deserves a chance to elevate their life.
Key elements of the climbing curriculum that supports the overall health and wellbeing we aim to provide to our community:
- Supports physical, cognitive, and social abilities needed to impact individuals quality of life
- A life-oriented sport that encourages an ongoing process of personal growth and development
- Induces states of flow and concentration which stimulates creativity
- Cultivates the development of a personal definition of success
- Strengthens critical thinking, mindfulness, and goal setting skills
CLICK HERE To support this initiative.
For additional information you can call:
Gemstone Climbing Center 208.329.7257
United Way of South Central Idaho 208.733.4922