Planned Giving

There are several ways to donate stocks and securities to United Way of South Central Idaho, you can initiate a transfer through your broker, you can transfer securities directly, or you can call us and we will provide you with personal assistance.
If you are 70 ½ years old or older, you can take advantage of a simple way to benefit United Way of South Central Idaho and receive tax benefits in return. You can give up to $100,000 from your IRA directly to a qualified charity, such as ours, without having to pay income taxes on the gift.
Making a provision for United Way of South Central Idaho in your will or trust acknowledges and honors the legacy that you would like to leave in our community. Your donation can be given as a percentage of your estate or a specific dollar amount.
Use our Contact Us form to submit your information so we can answer your questions.